I guess the most traumatic event that I experienced was the death of my Tatay (grandfather). This sad occurrence was very harrowing to both my family and me. I never really knew him, since he was in the province it was harder to get to him than my other grandfather was. So getting to know him would require alot of effort; I would go, but there was the financial aspect. Another was the sight of him suffering his sickness, so I would not rather see him. That is also another reason why I did not get to know him because it was his ailment taking up most of his time, when we had the opportunity to visit. The most traumatic site was the site of my mom mourning to his death. Of all the things, seeing my mom cry was my breaking point. If I had another chance of seeing him, again I would seize the opportunity just to know the great man he is.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment