Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Blog 9: Message Received, Family Forgotten
Feelings are more different when expressed through a text message. Families today communicate in wide array of methods one of which is texting. I personally believe that texting is the most stupid way of expressing your feeling to a person, especially your family members. One reason is that one can misunderstand your message. When you express a joke, the receiver might think otherwise. Another is that you get lazier to call the people even when they are in a reachable perimeter. I mean I get that we are all lazy, who is not, but I mean don’t text your sister or mother that it’s time to eat or that it’s time to go. Finally, the saddest thing is that the feelings are gone in the message. It is very bland and dead when you receive a text from your mom or girlfriend/ boyfriend that he/she loves you. Do you feel the love? I guess not, calling is acceptable since you could hear the sincerity of the person but a text is just sad. Therefore, the result of texting is the family members just drift apart and is just a text message away from forgetting each other, personally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment